Ys Podiatry wishes to inform you that we remain open as an essential health service and continue to provide podiatry services with restricted protocols. Our priority is the safety of your health and the protection of our community. We have introduced several measures.
Please do not attend your appointment if you are unwell, have been asked to quarantine, or reside with someone who is unwell or has been asked to quarantine.
If you are attending an appointment, we ask that you:
- Inform us of any domestic or international travel within the last 14 days and any isolation periods you have undergone
- Inform us if you have had contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Inform us of any contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
- Inform us if you are experiencing fever, dry cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- Consider our waiting room environment and bookings process to facilitate 1.5-metre social distancing from other clients and our reception staff
- Perform hand hygiene upon entering our clinics
- Cover your mouth if you sneeze or cough, using your elbow or tissue, and disposing of the tissue after use
- In attending an appointment, you will be asked to read the information on the external signage and sign a declaration. You will also need to complete a QR check-in on your device and confirm that you meet all the conditions before gaining entry.
- An alcohol-based hand rub is available on arrival, and all visitors are asked to clean their hands thoroughly on arrival.
Staff health and safety protocol
We proactively maintain continuous cleaning and disinfection protocol of our equipment between patients and our working touchpoint areas throughout the clinic. We believe this potentially small inconvenience is essential for providing a safe environment for our patients and community.
We are closely following the information given by the NSW Government and are following their directions at all times.
More information can be found on the latest restrictions in your area via the following websites.